Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Holidays are coming! The Holidays are coming!

They are - Look around people!!!! 
Halloween, then thanksgiving, then......... DUN DUN DUN.... CHRISTMAS!!!!

My fellow Santas, please DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! This is serious stuff. People make fun of me all year as I stock things away, dwindling my list down, saving money away so I do not blow my Budget for the months of November and December - but in the end, I have generally stress free Holidays. In fact, this Little Elf went ahead and started wrapping this weekend.

If you are looking for a comprehensive list of some DIY gifts, check out my previous post here. It has something for everyone in your life and Something for every budget.

Look for my posts in the next couple days about earning some extra money. I have reviewed Mturk before here, and there will be no change with my review from them, so if you want a head start, check them out. I earned quite a bit in the first month with them, so start now.

I have also posted other reviews, but they will need an update, because they are not all relevant. I still fully suggest Tellwut if you want to head there before my next update too!





And for the fun stuff, we have started the holiday crafts. In fact, this week we made some ornaments for gifts and we are preparing ourselves for a fun holiday season. We will decorate for fall this coming weekend after our house guests leave and I can not wait for the pumpkin, apple and spiced smells that will fill my house. What is your favorite tradition that you will be continuing this year?

Have you started researching your elf on the shelf? Is it bad that the cheapo in me never bought one and is seriously considering using a different elf? I talk about how bad of a parent that elf made me feel a couple years back, and I thought I would have broke down, but we were in the midst of moving last December and luckily my son didn't notice the absence.


Also keep an eye out for my "deals" I post for gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment