Happy New Year (Kinda) - and most of all, NEW OPPRITUNITIES!
Since January I have had myself on a "challenge" I have very little gift money in my budget- and when I say very little I mean next to NOTHING! If I want to buy it for someone, it must meet CERTAIN criteria :
- a. 60% off or more (from the store price, not the "suggested price!"
- b. Money I earned online via Suveys etc
- Tellwut, great survey site, takes little time and earn all sorts of gift cards ; read my review here
- Ebates- Cash back on every day items See my review here
- Epinions- A great review site! Read my review HERE
- Swagbucks- The best for earning gift cards, in my opinon Read my review here
- Expotv - Earn BIG rewards by upload video reviews! Read my review here
- c. Money I earned from "side" business - (which is generally custom made, so paid for up front)
I have been doing pretty good with it! I have stacked gift cards and paypal cash from the sites away, and I already have quite a pile of gifts working on already. I also emailed fisher price recently, explaining that I had a large gift to purchase, and was looking to see if they had any available coupons. I got a 20 off 100 from them in no time, which was NICE! -
So far I am up to around
86.00 in paypal cash from surveys (I already purchased a couple things from this so there was more!)
55.00 in amazon money
10 in target gift card
90 in kohls gift cards
10 in walmart gift cards
Hopefully next week I will be back on track to earn some more through some other sites I have been researching!