Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tellwut review

I found tellwut.com Not too long ago, and I have to say, its mindless and a fun little way of earning extra money for the holidays-

Signing up is a breeze- I actually did it from my smart phone, with no issues, and within just a couple minutes, was earning points.
First, you will earn points from just signing up, then for filling out "about you" - you will receive another 100 points. You will need to "confirm your email so make sure you are giving them an email you know how to get in to.

After that, you really have a good chance to earn - Beware of clicking on things other then "ending soonest" or "most recent" because I have found that even if the question is there, when you click on it , you will say "survey ended" - The "topics" to the left are fun, and they are asked by real people so its fun to see what they are thinking.
The amount of the reward is listed just below the question on the main page, so you know exactly what you are getting, and once you answer it, that is automatically dumped into your reward section at the top right. You can also check your "balance" at the home page, and this will tell you what you have earned points on and how many for each.

The "big" bucks comes from making a survey. You will get between 10-30 points if approved. And it is super simple. It just as simple as any fill in the blank - and once you submit it, it will be "pending" -They say in the FAQ, that they only allow 1 per day, however, there have been some days I haven't remembered, and put more then one in, and I have been approved, so who really knows on that one?

You can also answer "sponsored" survey questions and they are usually worth 15+ points. But there are very few of those available. You can click the drop down and select "sponsored" instead of "ending soonest" etc.

Referring friends is another way to get some points. I have a couple people I have referred, but its only worth 25 points, so you wont be able to sustain totally on those.

Once you earn about 4k points, you are eligible to cash out on some of the better items - for example, $10 at amazon. or walmart or best buy. I have cashed out one best buy and one amazon, and so far both were mailed. I have heard that the amazon's are now being emailed, but I wont know until I do another cash out. On average, if you earn 300 points a day, it will take you just under two weeks to get the $10.00 in gift cards. I use a couple other outlets to get amazon.com cards, so I am using these to use as "small" gifts and a secret santa.

There are some cons, but for me, nothing that is a deal breaker -
1. When you answer a question, it does not disappear. I wish it went away so I could just go to the next one.
2. There is not much variety for rewards
3. The mailing of Amazon.com gift cards. - if the newest news is true, then it looks like we might not have that issue anymore, in which case, ignore this!
4. If you could make as many surveys a day as you wanted, then there would be more questions to go around, however, I havent had many problems with a shortage of surveys as some others have said. 

As usual, I will include my referral link, and ask if you are interested, please join using that (unless one of your family or friends belong, then of course, ask for their referral link) - I would never post a good review just for referrals, I want you only to try something because YOU want to.  I just offer my opinions based on personal use of sites! :) click HERE for my link

Overall I give this around an 8- It is legit and easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment