Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shoe sale on sears.com - SAVE SAVE SAVE

SEARS SHOE SALE.

USE CODE 25OFFSHOES TO SAVE 25% OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE 2 PAIRS OF SHOES- If you only purchase 1 pair- you can still save 15% - just enter SEARSOCT
THESE ARE FOR PICK UP AT SEARS OR YOU CAN SHIP- I ALSO BELIEVE IF YOU HAVE SHOPRUNNER, YOU CAN USE THEM FOR FREE DELIVERY. PICKUP IS FREE AS WELL. 

In my cart, I added two of these shoes, my total before savings was $23.78, I applied my discount and my total was 17.84, both prices are prior to tax being included. 

The little girls shoes are a bit more expensive, but here are some links for you:

These cute pink shoes with glitter come out to about 21 bucks  

These adorable shoes come out to be 25 for two pairs!  

Remember, you do not have to buy two of the same pair. And the sale is running on most or all shoes, not just one specific brand. 

Good Luck on this deal.
I always pick up different sizes for my son way before he fits in them, as long as there is a good deal. Just last week, I purchased 4 pairs of sneakers on clearance - I paid around 27.00 for all four, and I bought in two sizes above what he wears now!



No comments:

Post a Comment