Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wrap up...Overview of how to earn cash!

Apparently, I never "Posted this" but Since I am just getting back here for the first time in a while, I guess I will still consider it relevant!

Happy New Year (Kinda) - and most of all, NEW OPPRITUNITIES!

Since January I have had myself on a "challenge" I have very little gift money in my budget- and when I say very little I mean next to NOTHING! If I want to buy it for someone, it must meet CERTAIN criteria :

  • a. 60% off or more (from the store price, not the "suggested price!" 
OR
I have been doing pretty good with it! I have stacked gift cards and paypal cash from the sites away, and I already have quite a pile of gifts working on already. I also emailed fisher price recently, explaining that I had a large gift to purchase, and was looking to see if they had any available coupons. I got a 20 off 100 from them in no time, which was NICE! - 

So far I am up to around 

86.00 in paypal cash from surveys (I already purchased a couple things from this so there was more!)
55.00 in amazon money
10 in target gift card
90 in kohls gift cards

10 in walmart gift cards

Hopefully next week I will be back on track to earn some more through some other sites I have been researching!


3 comments:

  1. Some great ideas. I generally have found those survey sites to be a scam so its great to read reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get a gofundme started. Thank you for replying to my blog. Your kind words are much better read than the negative ones I've been getting. Please share the gofundme link.
    http://www.gofundme.com/6bhrs4 Thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian; Thank You so much for that link. I am just seeing this. Glad you came back and found me. where is your situation at ?

    ReplyDelete