Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Expo Tv Review

This website is the first of its kind that I have joined... and I love it. EXPOTV allows you to pick what you would like to review and then upload the video by a certain date. Some things are items and some things are "tutorials" (I once did one on how to make a homemade card and earned points!) You add things to your list and the website sends you reminders to upload your video. 

It can be a little tricky to upload, because I know personally for me, their restrictions were not working with my webcam, and I had to actually download a video program to work with. I do not remember which one it is, but the best thing to do is do one and go from there. Some of you might be more computer savvy, so if you have a good way of doing it, let me know, because mine is a PITA. 

ExpoTV has certain requirements, you must actually SHOW the product and you have to either use it or show how it works on camera. If you do not speak clearly or if the video is not visible, you may not receive points (although they are rather forgiving for your first couple)

They do have a separate Survey section (Outlook panel) where you can do surveys for points, but I find this feature to be less helpful, and many times I was 10 minutes in, and it told me I did not qualify after I put MUCH of the information they needed in. 

The trilogy program they have is cool. I have gotten picked for a couple, and its always cool to have that box show up with one or two things to try out. They always have things like hair dye, hair spray, detergent, Diapers etc. The same rules apply, must upload a video. Some offer no points, you only get the free product, some offer points though for the video. I personally like reviewing things I receive for free because Its something I would not usually buy on my own, and it does actually sway my decision what to buy next time.

Their prizes in the expo store range from baby items to gift cards. they Have an Amazon $5.00 gift card for 600 points. Considering how you can get around 2500 points for some surveys, That means you could technically be earning around $20.00 for that video! It IS WELL worth it.

This site scores a 8 out of 10 for me. I would like it if the upload of videos was easier and if the surveys were not so tedious with non qual. But expotv is still a great site. There are thousands of things you can review and you are actually getting a lot of money for these compared to other "review" sites.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment