Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Champange Taste On a Beer Budget? Tommy Bahama Outlet is open!

The online outlet at Tommy Bahama is one of those exciting things that only happens a couple times a year. There is not much warning and it sells out quick, but if you join their mailing list, you are sure to snag a couple deals.

My husband is an avid wearer of Tommy Bahama and I have to say, they are loyal to their customers. About two times a year I get between 50 and 100 certificates to use there. Some are 50 off 50 and some are 50 off 100 but either way, its free and I will use it. Not only are they great to their customers with loyalty, they also are great when it comes to customer service. I have had a few issues with some of their ladies shoes and they have never had trouble taking it back or refunding me. The quality of their men's t-shirts is also amazing and they last so it is worth the investment.

With all that being said, I have my limits and I refuse to over spend. My max price limit for the TB T-shirts is $19.00 and the button up is $30.00 - I will not spend over those and I usually can grab a couple t-shirts for that price point but the button up is a bit harder.

Right now I snagged a couple Button Up shirts at $21.00!!!!! that is an amazing price guys!!! Seriously, if you like TB at all, go check out their outlet online. You will have to log in before viewing but that is okay, it will be worth it!


Hurry over now and browse and pick up a couple great deals. Make sure you check out the home section because I usually snag something fun for the house up there too!

Take me to Tommy Bahama

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment