Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dollar shave club made a beliver out of us.

Dollar shave club is one of those things I meant to do. For so long, I meant to do it and it just never worked out.  Then one night while out to dinner my brother in law mentioned it and I put my husband in charge of ordering. We currently subscribe to the executive series at $9.00 a month and have done 2 months on and 2 months off. My husband, who hated reusing razors more than a week, is a believer now and he reuses them for minimum two weeks. Since I also use them for two weeks, this leaves us with surplus every month, which is how we are able to skip 2 months. Arguably, he shaves more than me, but we have had no nicks, no cuts and no razor burn from these.

We highly recommend these to everyone who asks and so simply put, I am passing along this information to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment