Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

7 ways to make money online with little to no effort. Tried and true

Earning side money is something that is so important to our family. Sometimes we use it for home repairs, sometimes we use it toward vacation and sometimes we use it to splurge a bit. It is about time that I make a list of the things working for me this year. Some will be repeats, some will be new.

* Review Stream- I plunged in to this one because I loved reviewing things on an old site that has since shut down. This company has been around since 2005 and they are rather easy to use once you get the hang of it. When writing a text review, they will give you the "price" they are paying- this is for a review that meets all requirements AND is valuable to them. I never count on getting full price because I am a worst case scenario person so instead you take the full price amount and divide it by 5 to see what the "bulk rate" is. That is the minimum amount you will make IF you follow the rules.

In about 1 hour at review stream I wrote 9 reviews. Let us say full pay that day is $7.50, you divide that by 5 and you see that each review is worth $1.50. That is minimum $13.50 for one hour of work assuming I followed all directions. For me, I wrote reviews about hotels, a cruise I took, a stroller, a store and other interesting items while simply watching a movie with my husband so the extra $13.50 a day is worth it but if you are not great at writing, it might not be worth it to receive denials. I have received the a-ok on each of my reviews and usually have a goal to make an extra $3.00 each day with things like this. My referral link is included but if you would like you can skip that and go straight to their website. My feelings won't be hurt- promise!

*Mturk - I love Mturk simply because it is sometimes fun and very reliable. I know being hosted by Amazon is a big advantage and they are not going anywhere. Some of the tasks are worth a simple one penny, some are worth $10.00. The better you do, the more qualifications you get and the more chances for big money items. So far this year I have stayed clear a bit of it because I have been doing things like are easier to do from my phone since we have been on the road alot, but I have still managed to pull in $53.00 from it putting in very little effort

*Bing Rewards - This one is something that you earn points towards gift cards and that is alright by me. I try to keep all my gift cards for that year to one to two places - this year I picked the same as last year- Amazon and Walmart. Bing has Amazon and you earn points by doing something you do every single day. SEARCHING! Use their search engine from your phone for 10 points and your desktop for another 15 points. Answer trivia questions for another 2-5 points each day. If you just use the 25 for searching each day you will be able to cash in on an Amazon $5.00 gift card in just 19 days. If you put in more effort, you get upgraded to different levels and you get discounts on gift cards, earning them faster. I make around $10.00 a month in Amazon Gift Cards. My referral link is included but if you would like you can skip that and go straight to their website. My feelings won't be hurt- promise!

*App Optix - Some people find this a little creepy but hey, I do not really worry much. You download this app and they basically use this for marketing. They give you points every week you keep it downloaded and about once a month I get a $10.00 Amazon gift card in my email. I have had the app for over a year and have had no issues. Go here to download it (not a referral link)

*Tellwut - I gotta say, this one lost its appeal to me. I do not know if it was when they made each survey worth less or made the questions much more ridiculous (yes, people submit, but they used to have standards that it seems they threw out the window) Either way, I still visit when I have run through the rest of them and feel like mindless clicking. You answer one question "surveys" and build points towards gift cards. Right now it takes 4,000 points to earn a $10.00 Amazon gift card and at 3-6 points for each survey- it takes a while. Do not expect this to be a big earner, but take it for what it is, extra. My referral link is included but if you would like you can skip that and go straight to their website. My feelings won't be hurt- promise!

*Ebates - Ebates is my one of my all time favorite mostly because they are reliable and you can use them when you need or want something. For example, I do the purchasing for my office. I simply use the ebates link to Staples.com and I purchase as I normally would. it cost me 0.00 and it cost my office 0.00, but I get 2-5% depending on what the rate is that day. Currently ebates will be paying me close to $100.00 this quarter, but during Christmas time I usually rake in a couple hundred by helping my mom with her online purchasing too and using my ebates! She has been told about ebates and does not have the patience. Her loss! You also get a gift card just for signing up, so you earn money right away. My referral link is included but if you would like you can skip that and go straight to their website. My feelings won't be hurt- promise!

*Ebay- I know, I know! I always hate when people mention this. I think, they are expensive and it involves actual work, not just clicking or surveys etc... Here is the thing. Last month alone I sold junk that I had in drawers (I have wayyy too many nice wallets apparently)  and I made an addition $200.00 - It cost me around $35.00 in fees (not counted in that 200.00) This month I am up to $85.00 and I have only sold a couple items. In here I will also mention checking the local garage sale pages on facebook. Most of the times it is moms trying to rid their house of clutter and you can do the same. I recently sold old clothes from my son and pocketed an extra 100.00 for not even going through it all. At a garage sale that would have yielded a lot less. Try and "package" them by size or brand and you will have much more interest.

These are just 7 of many great things I do to earn extra money and gift cards. Stay tuned for another list coming very soon. Until then, try a couple and let us know what you think.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment