Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Mattel's Black Friday In September SALE!

As a mom of a little boy, im finding my eye caught by things now that never would have phased me before.
Mattel is having a "black friday in september" sale - And some of the deals are defiantly worth looking at, especially when combined with free shipping they are offering on every single order.

Cars 2 Race Team Mater 2.69

Cars 2 Submarine Finn McMissile  2.97

Toy Story 3 ACTION LINKS™ Sunnyside Breakout Deluxe Playset  5.32


Hot Wheels Battle Force 5     6.79


Hot Wheels Rocket car Science 7.79

POLLY POCKET™ Magic Fashion Stage 7.16

HOT WHEELS® REV UPS™ REVOLUTION STUNT PARK™ Play Set

I hope you can pick up some good holiday gift. I just picked up quite a few presents for some little ones in my life. Hope you have the same luck.  

 

If it is your first order, you can get 10% off by signing up via email - http://shop.mattel.com/emailSignup/index.jsp


 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment