Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little man made the day brighter...

AHH something about the simple things right? This morning, we were running late, so as I was rushing to get ready, Baby boy found his way in to his play room and grabbed a toy. On the verge of getting aggravated trying to round everything up, I told him "come now, get out of the play room, its time to go to school" - but then I looked up as we got to the front foyer, and something just made me stop. It is such a simple act, my son having fun, innocently unaware that we are all late and mommy doesn't feel good. So I took the opportunity to grab my phone and snap some pictures before he came and gave me a big hug and kiss. We were all 30 minutes late but it was totally worth it.



Dad, Dad, Dadddddddy LOOK!





No comments:

Post a Comment