Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November is here and the choas is too! - Clearance sale!!!!

Okay let me first say this; My house looks like the north friggin north pole people! There are crafts and toys all over in their half finished states, and I have to get it under control. Now that I have finished with that confession, I will explain: I MUST GET RID OF SOME STUFF!!! Mostly due to the fact, that we are 95% sure we are moving before the holidays. I do not know how we are going to manage. but I know if I have to pack up my crafts - it will be a mess. SOOOOOOO.... COME AND GET IT!



My etsy shop: Although nothing is updated as far as pricing. so if you need it done now; message me, Ill add the private listing for you!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MommyVcreations


All things that are already made, unnecessary and not going to someone for christmas or baby showers, those gotta go.. So if you want to head to my etsy shop, I am having a clearance sale:


sample. this is purple. already sold

Christmas tutu (red and green)
Miami Hurricanes tutu (Green and orange)
Pink and white tutu

All on sale - 11.00 each - The sizes vary so ask. Shipping not included


Sample. this one is sold. I have other similiar. check out the etsy shop

Pacifiers - blinged out - I have two NUK brands and the rest are generic -5.00  generic / nuk 10.00  shipping not included








actual pair of shoes for sale~


Rhinestone 0-3 month baby shoes - 24.00 plus shipping


These- I have a giant box.. These are the crochet headbands, the others below are team headbands. I also have nice big black and white, all white and all black, along with "fall" colors - If you want one listed - 5.00 , if you want me to surprise you- tell me if you want "pink" "fall" black" "white" or "SURPRISE ME WITH ANY... ill give em to you for 3.50 each ... all team ones, 5.00  - shipping not included
(see below for team) - i know i have gator left, not sure about the fsu


I have 4 of these... Please take them. I'm basically charging shipping... They are adorable and can not come with me.. 9.00 for all 4 plus shipping (last time I shipped 2 it was around 15.00 for shipping but it was box size not weight, so im assuming it is going to be somewhere in the realm of 20)





I have 15 of these minnie ears with Pink Ribbon. I am selling all of the for 18.00 plus shipping - usual price is around 1.45 a piece and they will go up again after these 15 are gone.

I also have 8 red, will sell for 11.00 plus shipping.



Team shirts- Size girls medium -
Gators and Fsu still available.  7.50/each    

No comments:

Post a Comment