Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Goals; October

Okay, So in my "Goals" blog I outlined a couple things I wanted to accomplish by November 1- Here is the update- I promise these were actually done by November 1, but I never had the time to update:


*Earn at least $50 In amazon money this month by way of surveys/swagbucks/tellwut/bing etc  - DONE - Earned 55$ actually.
*Finish making Little man and my nieces activity table present for the holidays! - It should cost just around 10.00 each if I stay on track. - DONE! Love these, and here is the blog post about it.
* Finish aunt and uncle gifts! - If I stay on budget, it should cost me under 6.00 for all 11 of them! - Finished all but 3 of them because I can not find pictures I want to use.
*Upload at least 10 videos for expotv this month and cash out for a $20.00 gift card (3000.00) points for the Secret Santa on christmas eve - Use the remaining for a $10.00 gift card for secret santa at work.  - FAIL My uploads were not working so I couldnt do it. I did all the videos but Could not get them uploaded correctly. Stinks, right?
*Write 5 opinions for epinions and cash out the money I have already in there by November 1,2012, for Holiday money - DONE AND DONE



Ill soon Post some goals for this month. Hope your November Goals went better then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment