Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte

Here is a secret: I hate halloween. So while I love crafting, I have no desire to do any of it during this month of year as far as that goes. Do not get me wrong - I love "fall" but I live in Florida, so fall is that time where we get some days that are not in the high 80s. Today IS one of those days- Im wearing stockings and closed shoes and my hair down (which in florida, means its a good hair day because of the cold!) Kind of funny about that, because my son is a definite Floridian. He hates long sleeve shirts, and today I tried to put a zip up jacket on him, and he got it off in record time- like from the front door to our car in the driveway!

So anyway, I have been missing a while, but I am working on some reviews and some Christmas crafts this week - So keep checking. Well, I am going to enjoy my 62 degrees this afternoon and take as many breaks from my office to go outside as I can! It might even be time for a hot drink !

OHHH speaking of.. anyone tried this White chocolate Pumpkin latte? I am a fan of the cold, but not opposed to getting it as a hot drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment