Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Goals: October 15- End of October

Okay - I am realizing that I have to make up some lost time/money here for the last two weeks so I have some goals for the week as far as money saving/making and also getting some things done- But I am going to extend these out for the month, and hope that by November 1st, I can have a ton of stuff on here done:

*Earn at least $50 In amazon money this month by way of surveys/swagbucks/tellwut/bing etc
*Finish making Little man and my nieces activity table present for the holidays! - It should cost just around 10.00 each if I stay on track.
* Finish aunt and uncle gifts! - If I stay on budget, it should cost me under 6.00 for all 11 of them!
*Upload at least 10 videos for expotv this month and cash out for a $20.00 gift card (3000.00) points for the Secret Santa on christmas eve - Use the remaining for a $10.00 gift card for secret santa at work.
*Write 5 opinions for epinions and cash out the money I have already in there by November 1,2012, for Holiday money 


Good Luck on all your goals this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment