Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Gift Alert: Vera Bradley

Vera Bradley is currently having a sale on Three of their designs in numerous handbags.
I have been looking for a cute small vera for a while to wear across my chest and am very excited to have sent this link to my husband with a "hint hint" -

Right now, Shipping for orders over 75 is free-


The sale is on bags from these lines :

Lemon Parfait:
Boysenberry
Viva la vera

Prices are ranging from 2.00 (napkins) to 35.00 (big bag) (BELOW IS JUST A SAMPLING, CLICK ON ABOVE "COLORS" TO SEE ENTIRE LIST IN EACH COLOR)

This id keychain is a great gift for $4.80 to keep in the house for last minute friend gifts! -
I bought a couple of these notepad folios for gifts for my co workers- A5 $5.60 they were a great deal!
My mom bought these great wallets for all my girl cousins for Christmas- and they were a great deal at $15.50
I have this same backpack as one of my 5 diaper bags and I paid the full price- This 32.00 price tag is crazy good for it here
This crossbody purse is my favorite- I have it in one color, and I want this lemon one badly! "my husband" just bought it for me today! - At under 20.00 its a great holiday gift


Couple hints.

Mark yes as gift for "gift wrapping" - they will come in cute little vera bradley boxes and they are at no extra cost!

So last but not least, you can get welcome emails containing 20% off- but This sale runs only through today, so if you do not have one, you will not be able to beat the clock.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment