Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Red and Gold Rhinestone sandals. Now for sale on Etsy!

TOO TOO CUTE! I was not feeling well yesterday, so naturally, I went to the craft store .... And the Red rhinestone crystals caught my eye. I knew I had a pair of baby girl sandals at home that needed a special something, so I had at it. I love these. and even better, they match all my game day stuff. I need a little girl to dress up during football season. I think of what a curse it would be to have a little girl right as the season ends, because by time it rolled around again, all  my baby game gear would be ruined by her grabbing and walking ;) Anyways, I have one pair, size one up for grabs at my etsy Store.


On another note, they had womens fitted tshirts yesterday that were kind of discounted, so look for those rather soon with some sort of.....Sparkle !

$29.00


Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MommyVcreations


No comments:

Post a Comment